Updated - 12 August 2021
- Minimise contact and interactions with others at all times and not cluster together when waiting to collect food items or during breaks (not more than 2 persons in a group). This includes interactions with employees from F&B establishments, customers and other delivery personnel.
- Comply with the one-metre distancing measure with other individuals, including other delivery personnel. If an F&B outlet is crowded, you should wait outside the establishment, maintain a safe distance from other delivery personnel or customers, and only enter the outlet when the food is ready for collection.
- Face masks must be worn at all time.
- The pickup and delivery of all orders must be contact-free - find out more here.
- Follow safe distance measures by following floor markings at restaurants partner or when not available, one-metre from one another.
- If restaurant is congested, kindly wait outside, until your order is ready for collection. Leave the premises as soon as delivery items have been collected.
- Limit your regular circle of close contacts, to protect yourself and your families.
- Use SafeEntry to check-in and out when required, download and install TraceTogether app.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, or use hand sanitiser.
- Clean your bags with food-safe cleaning products before you work and regularly during.
Further Singapore’s Ministry of Health guidance is available online here.
We are here to help you with your concerns
We strongly urge you to keep yourself informed by following regular updates from the Ministry of Health and to contact Rider Support team if you have any concerns that need to be addressed. In this juncture, we regret to inform you that any walk-in to our office will also be rejected, so please reach out to us via our online support channel only.
COVID-19 vaccination will protect you and your loved ones. As more people are vaccinated, the collective protection will become more effective. Get vaccinated when it is offered to you. Learn more from Singapore’s COVID-19 vaccination programme here.