- Face masks or coverings must be worn at all time.
- The pickup and delivery of all orders must be contact-free - find out more here.
- Follow safe distance measures by following floor markings at restaurants partner or when not available, 2m from one another.
- If restaurant is congested, kindly wait outside, until your order is ready for collection.
- Limit your regular circle of close contacts, to protect yourself and your families.
- Use SafeEntry to check-in and out when required, download and install TraceTogether app.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, or use hand sanitiser.
- Clean your bags with food-safe cleaning products before you work and regularly during.
Further Singapore’s Ministry of Health guidance is available online here.
We are here to help you with your concerns
We strongly urge you to keep yourself informed by following regular updates from the Ministry of Health and to contact Rider Support team if you have any concerns that need to be addressed. In the unlikely event that you become quarantined or hospitalised by COVID-19, please get in touch with by completing this form. At this juncture, we regret to inform you that any walk-in to our office will also be rejected, so please reach out to us via our online support channel only.