Typically, delivering an order to another zone means additional time spent travelling back to your booked zone before receiving another order. We understand that this time is spent without earnings.
To address this, we have introduced Clustered Zones. When you’re logged in to ride in one such zone, you’ll also be offered orders from restaurants located in its neighbouring zone within the same cluster without the need to change your login zone, especially during times of high demand.
The following zones are clustered as of June 2022:
SGOT, SGBK & SGHS
- SGOT - Orchard Road/Tanglin
- SGBK - Bukit Merah
- SGHS - Harbourfront/Sentosa
SGTP, SGPR & SGCS
- SGPR – Pasir Ris
- SGTP – Tampines
- SGCS – Changi/Simei
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this work for me?
- Example: A rider logs in to the SGOT zone as usual
- After delivering an order from a restaurant in SGOT to a customer in SGBK, the rider starts travelling back to their login zone (SGOT). However, during this time, the rider may be offered more orders from restaurants in SGBK too.
- This can also work the other way around for SGOT and SGHS riders completing deliveries in SGBK.
Where will this feature be available?
This feature only applies to zones in SGBK – SGOT – SGHS and SGTP – SGPR – SGCS and the riders who log in to ride within those zones.