Join our Cycle Safe Programme and receive a FREE SG Edition Waterproof Shell along with a Certificate of Completion!
Here at Deliveroo, we recognise the risks that our riders face when riding on the roads and making deliveries. We’re sincerely committed to equipping our riders with what they need to make every journey as safe as possible so they can ride home safely at the end of each day.
That’s why we have partnered with the Singapore Cycling Federation to offer you the Cycle Safe Programme fully sponsored by us—meaning it is completely free of charge for you to attend!
BICYCLE USERS: IT IS NO LONGER COMPULSORY TO BRING YOUR OWN VEHICLE.
Perks you’ll get:
- [NEW] A Certificate of Completion
- A free SG Edition Waterproof Shell!
Plus, that's not all! Stand a chance to win^ attractive lucky draw prizes when you attend at least one session between the month of August 2023 to October 2023.
- Theory review and Active Mobility Act
- On- and off-road scenario discussions
- Bicycle maintenance skills
- Hands-on practical riding skills, e.g. sharp turning, hand signalling etc.
[PAB RIDER] Mon 23 Oct 2-5pm
[CYCLIST] Wed 25 Oct 2-5pm
- Venue: Singapore Sports Hub, 100plus Promenade, 5 Stadium Drive Singapore 397631
You can book a slot and attend the course if:
- You are a currently active cyclist/ PAB rider with Deliveroo
** Please note that all courses are subject to cancellation in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If your session has been cancelled by SCF, you will be informed at the earliest possible time and be invited to book a future available course timing.
^ To qualify, you need to complete one session of the Cycle Safe Programme by the Singapore Cycling Federation between August 2023 to October 2023. One Rider ID will qualify for only one chance. Note that if you have attended the session before August 2023, you do not qualify for the lucky draw. Draw will be conducted in early November 2023 and will be announced through the Rider Roundup.