DELIVEROO MARKETING PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Rider Incentive Offer ("Offer") promoted in Deliveroo's Rider Marketing Campaigns. By utilising the Offer, each entrant agrees to these Rules and Confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://rider.deliveroo.com.sg/rider-privacy.
Promoter: Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in Singapore with registered company number 201534633Z and registered office address at 135 Cecil St, #10-01, MYP Plaza, Singapore, 069536 ("Deliveroo").
Entry period: The "Entry Period" is set out in the Offer Table [above].
- To redeem the Offer, entrants must
- be a legal resident of Singapore ("Participating Country");
- be at least 18 years old at the time of entry;
- be a resident in a Qualifying City (being Singapore). For the purposes of this Offer, a Qualifying City is one of the locations listed in the Offer Table; and
- successfully complete the onboarding process and qualify to become a Rider ("Qualifying Rider").
- Entrants must complete an application to become a Qualifying Rider during the Entry Period. The Entry Period is the start and end dates outlined in the table for each Qualifying City, during which time applicants must complete their application (the "Application Date").
- To obtain the Award, the applicant must complete their application during the Entry Period and subsequently successfully complete the onboarding process to be a Deliveroo Rider.
- Complete an application does not guarantee that the applicant will be successful in qualifying as a Deliveroo Rider.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this Offer or otherwise shall prevent any by Deliveroo in the course of providing their services.
- The Offer can be redeemed once.
- Internet access is required to utilise the Offer.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
How to enter: The number of deliveries required to qualify for the Award and the period in which they must be completed for each Qualifying City is listed in the Offer Table.
To benefit from the Offer, entrants must:
- Apply to be a Qualifying Rider during the time periods set out in the Offer Table;
- Enter the unique code outlined in the advertising when submitting an application (applicants in new launch cities will be eligible without using a code and will not be required to enter one when completing their application. Eligible new cities are set out in the Offer Table.)
- Fully complete the number of deliveries specified in the Offer Table within the number of days following their onboarding for each Qualifying City (the "Onboarding Date" or the "Launch Date" for new cities), as also specified in the Offer Table, from a restaurant or store listed on the Deliveroo platform, in the Relevant Zone which they elected within their onboarding process as their preferred zone of working. Riders must be actively riding for Deliveroo and not be a disqualified Rider to obtain the Award.
(together the "Performance Requirements").
The list of Relevant Zones set out above are subject to addition, and the Relevant Zones for the purposes of each entrant shall be the Relevant Zones as set out above at the point the entrant begins their application to be a Qualifying Rider.
Offer: Subject to the Offer conditions set out below at the heading 'Offer Conditions'. each Qualifying Rider who fully satisfies the Performance Requirements shall receive the sum as set out in the Offer Table for Relevant Zones in Singapore (the "Award"), which will be paid sixty (60) days following the onboarding Date. Riders will not be able to see the Award on the Earnings screen of the Rider app, and will not have the option to claim the Award early with cash out.
Offer conditions: The following conditions apply to the Award: The Award is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, and Award may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
Publicity: By taking part in this Offer, each Rider agrees to take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Offer if requested and that Deliveroo is entitled (but not obliged) to use the Rider’s name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that Deliveroo may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Offer on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo’s behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo’s reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE) (https://www.case.org.sg/aboutus.aspx)
No endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Youtube, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Networks”) or any other third party save as expressly stated otherwise. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network’s rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Offer and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo’s reasonable control.
Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
Disclosure of an entrant’s details: By taking part in this Offer, each entrant acknowledges that their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Deliveroo using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Deliveroo may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the Singaporean Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Deliveroo is required to demonstrate that it has fulfilled the offer advertised. To request disclosure of entrants’ details, enquirers must submit a form through to https://riders.deliveroo.com.sg/en/support within three months of the end of the Offer. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Offer has been validly claimed.
Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the Participating Countries, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Disputes: Subject to the section below (‘Law and jurisdiction’), if there is a dispute about the Offer or these Rules, Deliveroo’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by Singaporean law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Offer will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://rider.deliveroo.com.sg/rider-privacy.
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants’ personal data obtained in connection with the Offer.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants’ personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo’s Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Offer.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants’ personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Deliveroo’s legitimate interest to use entrants’ personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
- Deliveroo may share entrants’ personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
- Deliveroo will retain entrants’ personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo’s Privacy Notice.
Contact: Enquiries about this Offer can be sent to Deliveroo at https://riders.deliveroo.com.sg/en/support.